Kilve Cricket Club are proud to announce we’ll be running a Spring Super Draw raffle during May 2017 with the aim of raising funds for a wide range of improvements to the club including development of junior facilities, ground maintenance and pavilion improvements. Each club member will be selling tickets priced at £1 each, or £5 for a book of 5 tickets.
The draw itself will take place on Sunday 28th May 2017 at the cricket ground in Sea Lane, Kilve as part of a ‘Gala Day’, which will commence at 1.00pm with a T20 game against an invitational XI, followed by the official opening of the brand new score-hut, the prie draw itself and then a family barbecue until all the food and drink is gone!
The club’s Vice-Chairman Peter Hares has worked extremely hard to source a fabulous range of prizes for the event including…
Anyone interested in buying tickets can contact the James Payne, the Club Secretary by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekend stay for 2 in St Ives, Cornwall
- A handmade Quantock Cricket bat
- Signed scripts and DVD’s from the TV series Good Karma Hospital
- Meal for 2 at the Hood Arms
- Instruction and shooting clay pigeons
- Meal for 2 at The Plough
- 2 Cream Teas at the Chantry Tea Gardens, Kilve
- Crate of Herby4 apple juice
Gift vouchers to the value of £50 for the following…
- Edward Martin Computer Systems
- Putsham Cross Decorating Services
- Shopping at Kilve PO and Stores
- Chris Green Mowers
- CRS Building Supplies
- St Audries Filling Station
- Tony Brooke Carpets
Terms and Conditions
- The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £1.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Kilve Cricket Club Raffles are open to all UK residents over the age of 16.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- Kilve Cricket Club accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation toKilve Cricket Club.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- Where Kilve Cricket Club or the prize donator is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following first attempt to notify the prize-winner, Kilve Cricket Club may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with Kilve Cricket Club’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Kilve Cricket Club will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Kilve Cricket Club reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.